- Easily aligns and integrates with overall curriculum objectives.
- Provide flexibility to assign and deliver the learning objectives.
The CyberPatient Advantage for Institutions
Designed for institutions to support faculty by bringing the clinic to the classroom.
CyberPatient as an Assessment Tool
Use multiple ways to assess and monitor the progress of individual students.
Integrated Intelligent Tutoring System (IITS)
CyberPatient’s integrated intelligent tutoring and scoring system continuously evaluates the student’s decision-making skills and provides immediate feedback.
Provide formative assessment as frequently as desired using captured data and reports:
- Detailed documentation of performance is displayed on the student dashboard.
- Evaluate student reasoning and quickly identify areas of weakness.
- Communicate directly with feedback, instructions, and adding additional resources.
- Transparent communications, assessments, and scoring are recorded.
Easily administers summative assessments at the end of a course period:
- Customize or use default criteria to create summative assessment and overall student performance evaluation.
- Generate and send a personalized course completion certificate to each student.
- Easily integrated with the institutions chosen LMS.
CyberPatient also serves as an ideal tool for examination prerequisite assessment exams prior to clinical courses, Standardized Patient Programs, rotations, and OSCE Examinations.
CyberPatient gives faculty the flexibility to set skill levels that align with curriculum objectives
From pre-clinical (CBL) to pre-clerkship (levels 1+2), clerkship (level 3), and internship (level 4).
- History TakingLevel 1Develop a logical approach to patient-presented problems while actively using didactic reasoning to analyze the information received from the patient and improve history taking skills.
- History Taking and Physical ExaminationLevel 2Develop an understanding of a general physical examination and special physical examination tests. Students practice logical approaches to connecting information received from patients’ history taking with a physical examination and determining a list of hypotheses (provisional diagnosis).
- Full Continuum of Care (with errors)Level 3Allows students to practice logical approaches to the full continuum of patient care from history taking, physical examination to final diagnosis, and patient record documentation.
- Full Continuum of Care (minimal errors)Level 4Apply all practical knowledge stated from Levels 1, 2 & 3 into clinical practice. Learn to diagnose and treatment of CP, with minimal errors. Be ready for supervised independent practice such as an internship or residency training program.
Pre-Clinical Level 1 Pre-Clinical - Level 2 Clinical - Level 3 Clinical - Level 4
Download the CyberPatient Overview
Learn more about CyberPatient in this shareable document with important information about the platform.
CyberPatient’s Proven Impact
CyberPatient efficacy has and continues to be documented through studies and research across the globe.