What is the student referral program?
For current students who are passionate about advancing their clinical education using CyberPatient and wish to share their excitement with their faculty members.
How do I refer faculty members?
Fill out the form! Any faculty members you include will be contacted with information about CyberPatient and integration into your curriculum. You will receive a thank you email and be cc’d in an upcoming email to your faculty members.
What benefits come with referring?
By referring your institution, you have the opportunity to embark on a fun and interactive learning journey designed to boost confidence and prepare you for when it gets real!
- If an introduction meeting occurs with your institution, you will receive 10 additional FREE cases to CyberPatient.
- If your institution participates in the Data-Driven Trial, you will receive FREE PREMIUM ACCESS to CyberPatient.
What happens when CyberPatient is integrated into your institution?
If your referral helps integrate CyberPatient within your institution’s curriculum, you will be awarded a Gift of Gratitude $$.
Not convinced yet? This is how CyberPatient can improve your overall healthcare education journey.
- Enhance your learning experience and build your clinical confidence.
- Improve your recall recognition and clinical-decision making skills.
- Be at the top of the class with reduced clinical errors.